So I continued on the engine hood. For the latter, I would like to be able to recover the shape to keep the mold. Who knows. Two hoods can be useful: an error in the cuts, a breakage, or a somewhat hard landing. I started by covering the mold with a layer of liquid release agent
Then I used 5 cm wide twisted fiber strips at 220 g / m2 and applied the resin.
One day later, the resin is set and I therefore passed a second layer always with the same fiberglass.
I also took the opportunity to put an additional coat on my fairings that I found too fragile. And since the weather was nice and warm, I put it all outside to dry.
All that remains is to trim away the excess, turn it out and sand it down…